A fair refund policy.
Bad refund policies are infuriating. You feel like the company is just trying to rip you off. We never want our customers to feel that way, so our refund policy is simple: If you’re ever unhappy with Realwords, for any reason, just contact our support team and we’ll take care of you.
Examples of full refunds we’d grant.
- If you were just charged for your next month of Realwords, but you meant to cancel, we’re happy to refund that extra charge.
- If you are on a monthly plan and you forgot to cancel Realwords last month, and you haven’t used Realwords since then, we’ll give you a full refund for last month. No problem.
- If you tried Realwords for a couple months, and you just weren’t happy with it, you can have your money back.
Examples of partial refunds or credits we’d grant.
- If you upgraded your account a few months ago to a higher plan, but you didn’t end up using the extra user allocation, although you did keep using Realwords in general, we’d consider applying a prorated credit towards future months.
- If we had extended downtime (multiple hours in a day, or multiple days in a month) or you emailed customer service and it took multiple days to get back to you, we’d issue a partial credit to your account.
Get in touch
At the end of the day, nearly everything on the edges comes down to a case-by-case basis. Send us a note, tell us what’s up, and we’ll work with you to make sure you’re happy.