9 Lance Avenue , Hackham, South Australia
Location, Convenience, Lifestyle
Impressive throughout, the home is situated in a highly desirable quiet street with the convenience of local schools, shops and sports facilities just a short drive away. This exceptionally well-maintained home will accommodate the family with space, functionality and a wonderful outdoor setting. Abundant, light filled living spaces; sunny open plan kitchen/family room and an entertaining terrace creates the ultimate family entertainer. The low maintenance gardens and lawn are well established and compliment this beautiful residence.
If you are looking for a great value buy in this market then this house is for you. No extra work to be done to the house – just move straight in. Your undercover and secure side-by-side car bays provide your beloved cars with a secure place to rest each night.
- Short walk to parks, primary school and public transport
- Brick home with Colourbond roof
- Carpeted living area for warmth and comfort
- Generous open plan layout
- Neat and tidy kitchen with ample cupboard storage/bench space
- The master bedroom has good wardrobe space and comes with a fully equipped ensuite
- Good sized airy bedrooms are all appointed with built-ins
- The bathroom is stylish and functional with a shower and bath.
- The low maintenance and spacious yard below is perfect for children and pets to play
This brick home is “move in ready”, with all the modern features you desire.
Start generating your own ad scripts!
(07) 3040 2555